Loved EDGE? Want to be on stage making people enthusiastic? Have what it takes to inspire next year's sophomores?
JCrew have the unique opportunity of adding a magical energy like no kind of Rock Star could ever produce. They are an imperative part of making the seminar you love come to life by connecting with the sophomores, leading cheers, and being OUTSTANDING.
- Send in your:
- Short Answer Application (see questions below) and
- Letter of Recommendation from someone in your school, volunteering, or work community who is familiar with your leadership skills by Friday, November 30th, 2018 to email@example.com
- Note: (Email Letter of Recommendation as a PDF with Email Subject and File Name as "[First Name] [Last Name]'s Letter of Recommendation.")
- Phone interview (March/April 2019)
- Attend the JCrew Training Day (April 2019)
- Recruit a sophomore from your school to attend EDGE 2019
- Attain 100 hours of community service before May 2019
- Track your hours with the President's Service Award.
- Visit Track Hours for more information. Any trouble, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Short answer application questions
- Why do you want to be a JCrew?
- Describe why EDGE is important to you. How has it/will it affect you in your daily life and school?
- Tell us about a time you were a role model to someone? How did that relationship impact you and the other person?
- What do you think are your best leadership qualities and how will they aid you in becoming a JCrew?
- How will you fulfill your 100 hours of community service?
Please send any questions via email to email@example.com.