The application period to be a JCrew for EDGE 2023 has closed.
Please reach out to Cordelia at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- By Saturday, November 30, 2022, send in your short answer application (see questions below)
- By December 20, 2022, have someone in your school, volunteer organization, or work community who is familiar with your leadership skills send a letter of recommendation to email@example.com
- Note: Email Letter of Recommendation as a PDF with Email Subject and File Name as "[First Name] [Last Name]'s Letter of Recommendation.")
- By March 2020, complete a phone interview.
- Attend the JCrew Training Day in April 2023.
- Attain 100 hours of community service before May 2023.
- Track your hours here 100 Hour Challenge Volunteer Tracker.
- For help, email us!
- Recruit a sophomore from your school to attend EDGE 2020.
Short Answer Application Questions
- Why do you want to be a JCrew?
- Describe why EDGE is important to you. How has it/will it affect you in your daily life and school?
- Tell us about a time you were a role model to someone? How did that relationship impact you and the other person?
- What do you think are your best leadership qualities and how will they aid you in becoming a JCrew?
- How will you fulfill your 100 hours of community service?
Please send any questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.